Thursday, September 4, 2014

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! Here are some things I'm currently loving right now:
1. Jameson entertaining himself.  You can't really tell in this photo but he's shooting his cars into the t.v. stand.  You also can't hear him (obviously) but he's narrating his play. When did he get so big? 
2. This Burt's Bees face wash is amazing. Your face feels so fresh, clean,  and revitalized when you wash it off, especially right after a wicked good workout (see next pic).  Nothing better.  Go buy it. 
3. My husband and I started T25 a few weeks ago.  I love it.  It's hard to work out after the kids go to bed, but so worth it when you see (and feel) results after just a couple weeks! I'm determined to fit into my pre baby clothes by Christmas :)
4. Where I live.  My small little town offers free outdoor concerts all summer long.  People set up their chairs or blankets and leave them all day then come back and enjoy the concert later that night.  We saw Bret Dennen this past weekend.  He put on a great show and even the kids had fun.
5. Family time. Seriously nothing better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment