Thursday, January 22, 2015

On Getting Stronger

So... I haven't posted since October. Things got crazy at work, then I lost my job (long story... maybe for another post ;) ), started a new job, holidays were nuts, and here we are 3 months later.

One thing that has stayed constant is my focus on health and getting those last few (and by few I meant like 20) baby pounds gone... FOREVER.  I've worked hard, had setbacks, made progress, and FINALLY I can say I'm feeling GOOD. I know this journey is a marathon, not a sprint, and I've really been focusing on that mentality. I have a ways to go with toning up, but I'm getting STRONGER every day, and I've made that my new goal.

August 2014
January 2015


And by stronger, I don't just mean physically. I also mean emotionally, mentally, financially, and in my role as a wife and mother. There's always room for improvement, right?

Joining Beachbody honestly played a HUGE role in this. I've always been sort of complacent in my life. Happy with what I have. ALWAYS GRATEFUL. But joining my Beachbody team, has given me the drive to strive for MORE. I am always humbled and grateful for what I've been given in this life, but it's ok to want more, too.

It's ok to have BIG goals, DREAMS, and to work hard for them. And for that I'm thankful, too. My eyes are open. I have a vision. And I can see the path to get there. How awesome is that?



 Check out my new FB page too!


No comments:

Post a Comment