Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Halfway through my journey

In August I was inspired by a friend's success in getting healthy.  She decided it was time agreed her second child and, literally, in a matter of weeks she looked amazing.  And her excitement got me excited. 

My husband and I bought the Beachbody program T25 and started doing it together.  It was hard.  I felt clumsy,  uncoordinated, and frustrated at first... But I stayed positive. 

I worked hard, I got better at the workouts every day, started seeing and feeling results, and became a coach.  I figured why not inspire others,  and get the sweet perks of being a coach (discounts, encouragement, inside info)... it sound cliché but I had nothing too lose but inches and pounds.

About halfway into my program I purchased Shakeology.  It took me a little while to commit because it's sort of pricey,  and unlike DVD's that you'll have forever,  a bag of Shakeology lasts 30 days.

I can honestly say it works. Seriously. I was skeptical.  I've never been a fan of meal replacements. .. they're full of chemicals and fake stuff. Shakeology got me because it's all natural.  I didn't think it would curb my chocolate cravings.  It did in the first week... I thought with 2 kids, a full time job,  and an intense (but awesome) work out program,  I was supposed to be exhausted.  Guess what?  I didn't even feel the need to nap mid day anymore. .. even in the weekends when I actually can! 

This program works of you work it.  Decide, commit, and for sure you will succeed. Here are some photos of my progress half way through the program.  This was before I started Shakeology. At this point I was down 10 pounds and 10 inches.  I can't wait to see the progress at the end if the program,  and how much farther Shakeology takes me. 4.5 more weeks!

1 comment: